Saturday, December 13, 2014

My name is Mirko, I am mom of two children much easier and I am co-founder familyzone.sk. In additi


Banana - spelled poppy pie - recipe
I love Makovník and whereas poppy rich source of calcium, I looked for a recipe for some healthier and less caloric version as that original. I found on the internet for a recipe that I have a bit modified by himself and scrumptious Makovník was born. I look forward, as it again napečiem
For the dough: 300 g spelled flour (I recommend the brand Kuchenmeister from Tesco, around where the image is cake), lemon peel of 1 lemon, 1 pack. vanilla sugar (I used 1cl stevia), yeast 1/3, 180 ml low fat or skimmed milk, 1 teaspoon of honey, egg on thirdly
The first thing you will do leaven of about 50 ml tepid milk to which namrvíme yeast and add 1 teaspoon of honey, sprinkle with a little flour and leave to rise in a warm place about 20 to 30 minutes. Put flour in a bowl and add the milk, lemon zest, vanilla sugar or stevia. Then add the yeast ready, prepare the dough and let rise in a warm place.
While you prepare the filling. tia marlene In a pot put crushed poppy, cinnamon and sugar or honey to taste. Pour boiling water (about tia marlene 150 ml) and briefly boil until the mass is sufficiently dense. Finally, add the pureed banana. You can also add raisins if you like them (before they must be allowed to swell in water or rum - I dislike them Makovník). If you like lots of fillings, feel all add more
Sheeted dough into a thin sheet. Before filling first apply it to taste, whether it is sweet enough. If not, add sugar, honey or banana to taste. Roll up the dough well and give the sheet to which we have previously put baking paper. Rolled gently brush with egg roll and pokes a fork. Bake until golden brown in a preheated oven at 180 degrees. After baking, you roll cover with a damp cloth or rub gently with lukewarm water. Bon appetite
My name is Mirko, I am mom of two children much easier and I am co-founder familyzone.sk. In addition to writing articles tia marlene and contributions for fans of the site, I produce various handmade stuff like magnets, toys and during those cold nights I focus mainly crochet. Formation has become part of my life and I am happy when I see that under my arms grow another new piece :)
Current viewing
This site has been decided to set up so that we can share information, advice, tia marlene tips, recipes, so we seized together, help each other, dusted off the old games of our childhood and create new games for our children. We believe that we gradually succeed together with you to create a page that we will all just have fun :) mail: familyzone_sk@centrum.sk
how to lose weight weight loss workout characteristics blankets baby home fitness gym HIIT cardio horoscope cabbage coconut coconut short BED LINEN linen patchwork tia marlene bedspreads blankets Body strengthening meringue recipe fish textile cushions video Aquarius zodiac utility


No comments:

Post a Comment