Sunday, December 28, 2014

2012 (28) September (1) June (2) May (1) February (7) January (17) 2011 (30) Decemb


Colourful melamine hitter in kitchens everywhere and spreading small colorful explosions middle of cafe latte colors. Liven up the table with these totally amazing Cat in the Hat-style egg warmer. Maybe you're more of 4 identical (yes, it is not they, so it is with the handmade, but similar in color, what can we do), but even I can not stand for the charm of having "his own color "and a table full of color.
Juhulie There's a bit too many ideas in my head. And I love doing something and give it my mark. Whether it's an old lamp, slippers for the kids or something else entirely. I decorate cakes and doing things for the kids and all the others when the opportunity presents itself - and it does so luckily often. If you see something you like, I hear very much appreciate you. You can mail in juhulie@hotmail.com View my complete profile
Baby (7) Blog Stuff (4) Children (3) Feedback (1) Felted (1) Goodwill (2) Crochet (17) Interior (3) Cakes - 3D (5) Cakes - Wedding cheff (3) Cakes - miscellaneous (9) Cakes - naughty (2) Cakes - small (5) Competition (3) Costume (1) Toys (8) Furniture (5) Knitted (1) Slippers (4) fitting (15) Egg Warmer (1)
2012 (28) September (1) June (2) May (1) February (7) January (17) 2011 (30) December (1) November (8) October (1) September (7) August (13) Kusinernes red shirts Speaking of wedding cake ... Wedding cake Baby shoes - even teddy bears Spaghetti Muffins Kindergarten Slippers Drool bibs to mr. B. Golf me here, and golfing me there Hostess Bouquet with taste COMPETITION! warm and genuine beard Drool Whack A brand new blog - an ancient name
2 days ago
200procent
I'm still here:-)
Posts


No comments:

Post a Comment