Thursday, December 25, 2014

I myself thought it was super good! and again as I have mentioned before, this beard started to bec


E spiritual, I found out what I could use my super duper "beard" tape !! I chose to decorate my old red IKEA trolley before it was incredibly worn, some of the paint / varnish was also dropped by! :-(.. J oak started to tape something plain white A4 paper on the surface (so it covers the entire surface). Then I found my super beard tape forward which I bought in TIGER 10, - (50 meters). and then I started'll just tape on the surface! "I then decided to tape all skægene on the same road but if you want you can always tape a little sc retz one way and suffered so bearded turn the other also" .. D a I had wallpaper the entire surface into I got a NEW idea I would then tape the whole table into:-)! and it started I looked at (has chosen to worse to put white A4 paper in the other places where I have wallpaper so it has a little red glow under the wallpaper which gives a cool effect !!) .. HERE IS SOME PICTURES sc retz OF THE TABLE AS IT WAS AFTER ...
I myself thought it was super good! and again as I have mentioned before, this beard started to become more and more fashionable, and it gives also a little fresh to the room ... -I LOVE MY NEW BOARD! (If you want more info you can write to me by mail or facebook) Mail: Lundenbabe@hotmail.com Facebook: sc retz Marie Lunden ATTENTION sc retz ... If at any time you do not want to have a beard on the table more and you want to tinker it of you must be aware that the tape may run the risk of pulling something up the paint with the back ...
2012 (51) July (2) June (10) May (3) April (22) March (7) February (7) SOOO! MUCH TO TELL:-))! LOVE IS IN THE AIR! .. The weekend! sc retz .. NSE 11/12! .. DO IT YOURSELF !. NEW IN !! ... I have again shopp ... winter holiday .. 2011 (58) December (3) October (1) June (2) May (2 ) April (9) March (30) February (9) January (2)


No comments:

Post a Comment