Thursday, November 13, 2014

Hi Emily! Eventually I get a turn! Your photo is prastig hear! You must book begins with all your s


Ingrid Marais says:
Mar Noodels then something vout your flooihe! Maybe on this anc mislikepalitheit is! Mom I mut vi's for your vi your mother's REVOLUTION to buy once and then ADVANTAGE. Nettie Frontline not flooihe the mother is just as smart as I am about Frontline is strengthened by giving man with beard dateen.
Those are grandma and grandpa's Karoo farm ne. And on one Janeharie year it rained da. When I empty my alwee yt yt seams. It was lekkir. You can mar we can love to play then we also invite Zandie vi and vi uncle Jaco's WesternSkeldt. And Aunt BB's hont can come Sigeunir's cat!
Ooooooooooeeeeeee! Emily! I could not stop staring at the picture, I'm man with beard still licking my Ounooi's screen and she lives for me voetsek's, I have only now learned of voetsek, I now bring my brush Ounooi if she wants me back heukende brush . Do you have a brush? Can you find all things' bring - except the 'fix' what you try to do on your way. You know, your missus know, but you're a smart Honne because honnes is pretty slim. I am now going to Ounooi little feet will she like it when I keep her feet warm in my head. You have fun in the Karoo rondhol, I wish I could go with you did. You'll have many things to learn, hey! -I Know nothing about sheep, I will not learn from sheep, just balls and colors of balls.
Emily, Emily, Emily ... I wish you were my four-draw kid! The picture is so beautiful, but it omlat you on it! I just can not believe the Karoo shining so nicely with water! It's fantastic ... And the picture is perfectly taken. If I could rename photo? man with beard The windmill and arrogant ... ..lol!
Emily! What is ingils? I do not know of it. I will have to ask Ounooi. I told her all that's heard, but she has not taught man with beard me to ingils to collect or spend. She always speaks kind words to me and I do not know if it's a dirty word might be. I think it might be one of the ugly, otherwise man with beard I already knew. I Hilda heard the other day that someone's at work think it's funny that I do not ingils' know. People here talk often so ugly, I think that's why I do not know that word. :) Is there sheep on your farm? When I come to visit then you my sheep leather. Ounooi's you will know everything about sheep. Oooo, I have now so long after you stared. This photo is paramount a book, Ounooi's also true.
: Shock: Oits Poelieshonkie ... I do not think Blue should meet - he's a grumpy, balhorige, baaaaaaaie vile old man. (Sometimes he thinks he's a poodle and sometimes he believes he's a teenager, and then he jumps around in the water and chasing man with beard tennis balls ups Sunday - but Monday he was ON! He's just very grumpy about things like his bank and his dish. (We visit people should ini dining room to sit and enjoy or ini lapa, he only gives at least at night for me and his daddy biiiiiiietjie place to go to watch TV.) And also he does nasty things with his blanket in the corridor and down the lawn before the house too: oops - especially man with beard when people come to visit. No, he will give us all the names throw !!
Emily, I have asked for Ounooi that ingils' is, wow! You should check to see that I got. She almost screamed at me as she asked where I had heard that word. I have my ears down and went aside lay my chin on my paws, I looked up [to the blue mountains]. Missus said we do not use that word in the house. She said it was enough that she was out there to hear. She would not hear it here. Now I know still not what it is not. It sounds like it's not much fun is! I would never use that word, because I Ounooi yet so overlooked. [Hihi - I actually man with beard laughed at her, she pulled her face very funny when she is angry]
Hi Emily! Eventually I get a turn! Your photo is prastig hear! You must book begins with all your silly stories and ask your mom for that picture first. What about an album? Does your mom have something for you to start? Oh, Zandie can just nothing ingils understand, she is very, very stupid when it comes to ingils. If you give her a word ingils's, she thinks you want her a new word in Afrikaans learn, then she looked at you so lopsided head to figure out what you say, but I think she actually thinks you curse her ! She now also the day of voetsek "learned. man with beard If we are for more than a day to go anywhere, fit the neighbor's two boys on her - they enjoy it very much, because then the ball for her head and she never tired of it. Then we always man with beard have the basic words in Afrikaans teach them! - Who understands, like - "pee" lol! yes, she is told to do, she does it! just because you tell her. - His

No comments:

Post a Comment