Friday, December 20, 2013

Y como me lo pasaba abríamos cuando un vino y nos montábamos Rioja Reserva de la pantomima dekalb c


Sara en la actualidad (29 años). Sara now (29 years old). En indonesio (Bahasa Indonesia). Under the Spanish language (Abajo en español) Sara go ...... And a few days ago I heard a song that I had on my computer darsatu Spanish singer Manolo Tena whose name one of his songs titled, Why the hell are you? There was a ref that fits in well with my current situation. Sara goes, definitely because he's an adult and 29-year-old, but his departure was made an important void that my life. I think all this sad since you went home ...... And they asked "why the hell are you"? And I do not know what I should answer I longed to him, because I can talk with children of all subject, both from the music, from politics, from football, from food or from any subject I think this is also All sad since you went home ...... And they asked "why the hell are you"? And I do not know what I should answer that I feel happiness when we watch a football game on tv and we wear scarves from Barca (Barcelona), teriak2 and we nyanyi2 if this team enter the goal. I think all this sad since you went home ...... And they asked "why the hell are you"? dekalb county And I do not know what I should answer my happiness can not tell with kata2 time we open a bottle of wine "Rioja Reserva" and we sing this coba2 drinks as we betul2 experts of this drink, then have a drink with some good Indonesian food and we laugh, laugh and laugh again. I think all this sad since you went home ...... dekalb county And they asked "why the hell are you"? And I do not know what I should answer the above contoh2 I could tell a lot of saat2 that Sara makes me happy at all, but now he has pergi.Memang he lived in the same city of Barcelona where I live, kadang2 he came home and his house not too far from our home but not the same. I think all this sad since you went home ...... dekalb county And they asked "why the hell are you"? And I do not know what I should answer Do not know but I feel like making something wrong, but I can only say.! Mudah2an successful life, Sara! Perhaps this is a consequence dekalb county of the parents yangpunyahanya one child, if the child was gone we quickly felt lonely quite lonely. En español (Spanish language). Above Indonesian (Arriba en español) se ha ido Sara ....
Y el otro he una canción que tengo oyendo en mi PC del cantante Manolo Tena, y en una de sus composiciones que se titula "Que te pasa" hay una estrofa la cual me viene al pelo que estoy de la situación se ha viviendo.Sara ido, por supuesto major ice pues ya tiene 29 años, pero ha dejado un vacio en casa condisderable.
Y como me lo pasaba abríamos cuando un vino y nos montábamos Rioja Reserva de la pantomima dekalb county cata y como si nos lo fueramos entendidos bebíamos acompañado de una buena comida y risas Indonesia, muchas risas.
Quiza es sino es el de los padres que tenemos dekalb county solo un hijo, que cuando este se nos va Quedamos solos, solos bastante. No se, me da la sensación de que algo en he fallado, pero solo puedo decir que te vaya bonito Ojala Sara!.
Sara's beautiful! The photo is 3 months in Ancol .. benar2 sweet memories Gildo pack well! yah already pack, making children more .. hahahahaa ..! (* Kidding dekalb county *) ntar if there are grandchildren, will certainly troublesome and busy again!
Comprendo perfectamente.Nuestra única hija te, se independizó en año y menos nos pasado.Ahora compartimos echamos menos.Ella más de nosotros nos visita o la visitamos pero así es la vida y que nos tenemos adaptar. Un abrazo Solidario en una experiencia común, desde Chile.
Gildo, dekalb county soon there will be Sara's Sara Jr that make life more colorful of course ;). I am pleased dekalb county to introduce Indonesian Gildo remains to Sara, and do not consider Indonesian dekalb county language meaningless. And even more pleased because Gildo create a blog with 2 languages. The other day I tried to translate the blog Gildo with google.tranlate.com. but instead makes me confused ;) thank you already want to meet and swap stories visit
Hello Mr. Gildo, thanks for stopping by my blog :). Sara's beautiful. I can imagine dekalb county how upset the parents when the children dekalb county were grown and started to live independently. Indonesian language fluently once, sir. I agree, if you want to see more beautiful scenery should go towards dekalb county the summit. Greetings also.
hello sir Gildo ... My parents are also sad when I decided to live independently. but it must be right? sara certainly will not forget you. I also did not forget my parents. sometimes busy and not had time to say hello,

No comments:

Post a Comment