Friday, December 27, 2013

The fettuccine fruit di mare is one of my favorite dishes although I ate fettuccine Alfredo in San


In this space you intend to enjoy some of my passions and forms of expression: Photography, Cooking, Travel, Astrology, Poetry and the occasional reflection that captures your attention. Learn to make contact ...
Ingredients:
May. Salamos. We add plenty of paprika and ground pepper to taste.
Note to my readers: This blog began almost as a game, but as time passed they were adding more and more people. I spend a lot of time to cook, take photos, edit, and publish diagramarlas and would like to continue doing so. Help me keep this site by visiting any of the sponsor ads that are top, bottom and sides of the page. It is also important the return of you and your comments pastry art give me strength to go this route ... Go to recipe ...
Thanks Mariano. I saw your blog and it really is excellent. I get a lot of ideas. And yes, the nicest in life is sharing. It is the only way to enrich and learn. About that, I wrote an article pastry art that you would like to share with http://contactoconlodivino.blogspot.com/2011/01/el-proceso-de-conocimiento-la-busqueda.html pastry art that good to be in touch! Greetings from the other side of the shore! Reply Remove
is easy to do, but I'm mountain cocechamos mendoza where the best grapes and prepare the best wines, and I love the seafood but I have no idea how cute would cut the shrimp one photo cutting it, buy me 5 kilos and I'm trying pastry art to see how I see leaves me prepare greetings javier Delete Reply
Hi Javier! It's easy to peel a shrimp. Would you withdraw the head, hard skin and paws. Then you get a cut on the back and you sacás the intestine as it is plotted in the photos. Also, I promise the next recipe I'll take pictures the whole process. Greetings! Reply Remove
The fettuccine fruit di mare is one of my favorite dishes although I ate fettuccine Alfredo in San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico has been one of the best! That is rico eat well. Thank God allows me to do Reply Delete
Reply
mm for the truth that looks great the recipe, I will put into practice, I esncantala pasta, and those combinations pastry art of ingredients, this is super and then cntare them such q staying! Greetings ... Reply Remove
Reply
Ahh, you're pastry art not with chiquitas Natalia! The fussilli carry their good laburo! So this dish you do taquito. Also after contame it was. Kisses! Read more: Remove
Have a beauty of space, thanks for sharing so many delicious things which choose not to cook, I am Mexican, and I love to try these delicacies, pastry art thank you for your dedication. Reply Remove
Hi Diego: Again trying your recipes, this is just fine, I made today and left riquisima. I keep trying. Thank you very much for sharing all your knowledge and for making it so easy. Kisses and thanks Reply Delete
Hello Diego! Today I'm going to make this recipe with shrimp, I hope I left the plate like yours! You want to ask, my daughter is pastry and cakes made to sell, and want to put some preservative in their products to last a little longer. The question is: Do you know any preservative for sweet things? I send you a kiss. Beautiful your blog! Elisa. Reply Remove
Anonymous July 7, 2013 13:12
Recipes pastry art only view photos and imagine the gustito are fabulous. But ... that of fettuccine with shrimp sauce, then add the white wine let reduce, shrimp will be rubbery and somewhat hard ... I would exchange pastry art the steps and adding the prawns until just before half white wine reduction. Thus, they would take the prawns taste and quedarin about. Tell me if I'm wrong. Thank you! Remove
Reducing alcohol takes only a few minutes over high heat. And the way that you'd offer omitting sauteed with olive oil and garlic prawns gives a very special taste. I never let it pass me a prawn and stay gummy and put extra care on it. Also in both the kitchen pastry art and in life there is no one way of doing things, and every little pastry art teacher with his book, but I humbly suggest you try it this way and then tell me :) Delete
This blog began almost as a game, but as time passed they were adding more and more people. I spend a lot of time to cook, take photos, edit

No comments:

Post a Comment