Thursday, December 26, 2013

That morning, my neighbor gave me oranges, had gone to the square and came with a couple of dabs th


The sole is a very fine, delicate, tasty white meat and fish that is caught in both the Mediterranean and the Atlantic, near the beach. In the Catalan coast is very common and although kitchen countless ways, to orange, is one of those salty-sweet treats-agri very popular in our kitchen and a classic cach lam pate Mediterranean cuisine. This combination of sour and sweet fruit and fish is a special, fresh and very intense pairing, much appreciated by those who like the palates of these combinations and if you do not know would encourage you to try.
Although with time I finished cooking cach lam pate it to my taste, genuine recipe, call it that, is based simply on baking fish in a bath of orange juice until it reduces in syrup form, after having fried in butter and flambéed normally with cointreau or similar cach lam pate liquor. All along the coast will find places where I taste it, although it is true that you are of those dishes that come and go from the letters of the restaurants based on the fashions. cach lam pate To me taught me to prepare a lady from Cambrils (Tarragona) where fabulous flounder cach lam pate are fished very close to the beach. This lady always told me the same thing, the only trick to this recipe is "the more juice the better".
As for oranges, you remember you that my neighbor gave me a branch to photograph the glass of tart mandarin? then a few days later I brought some oranges that were already in the last remaining on the tree. Do not know who told me that always leave an orange on the tree for the next season go abundant and beautiful, like fruit is an urban legend, but fans of homegrown pay much attention to these things and continue on foot face value, lest it be truth, after all, if not, either :-) nothing cach lam pate is lost.
I do not know what kind of orange is, but its fruits are sturdy, heavy, with lots of juice, very sweet indeed. A couple of days ago I took these pictures so you can see how beautiful are flowers cach lam pate and a tiny orange and incipient already hovering between them. The smell that comes with the breeze is sharp and very nice. I can never resist me, both with orange and lemon trees, leaving a leaf and smell it, how wonderful.
The tree shall be 3 meters high and is full of flowers. Let's see if it works the trick almendruco and for next year is filled with oranges. Incidentally, cach lam pate this has reminded me that we were several years without the lemon to fruition. At most any flower that appeared cach lam pate as lemongrass fell by its own weight or by the wind. Let you know that another of those legends states that to ensure that a lemon tree begins to bear fruit (only the first time, even when no one has ever given), cach lam pate there is no way to give a good watering tintorro wine, that you find cheaper. Holy hand, really. Since we did :-) I have lemons.
That morning, my neighbor gave me oranges, had gone to the square and came with a couple of dabs that I found very well priced, so I had to think hard to solve the daily menu. I have already commented as prepared, today I show you how I do at home that is also scrumptious. My husband, who still do not have it at all used to these contrasts, cach lam pate preferred the grilled sole, so I will give measurements per serving. Do not know what is lost. :-)
One sole 300ml fresh orange juice (do not do it with brick juice would ruin the dish) 1 orange (for garnish) 1 Extra medium onion 1 knob of butter olive oil (for frying flounder) white flour (for frying) sugar a little salt and pepper
With Thorns is exactly the same, many people do not like to find them. To me I do not, I do not mind dealing with them, but also provide an essential substance to salsita, so if you wish you can make this dish with clean backs, but my advice is that you judge with thorns.
Purge well an orange, and cut off the segments peladla so eliminéis skin because, unlike mandarins, is too thick and nasty once at home.
In the same skillet and butter, which have the flavor of skin oils, you cut off the highway orange segments to which you will have added a pinch of sugar to caramelize slightly. The amount as if you echarais salt.
Here is caramelized cach lam pate butter medium. Add ye few drops of olive oil to saute the onion, but Seize all the flavors of orange. So I do it in the same pan.
Serve the hot sole accompanied by

No comments:

Post a Comment