Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Rosa, Vilanova, Barcelona, Spain I live in Barcelona (Vilanova) for 9 years but am Giputxi banh kh


This time, taking advantage of the artichoke season and said by the way, which is pretty good value. I make an entry in his honor. To do this, we need .... 10 or 12 artichokes, 300 grams of shrimp, 1 onion, 1 large clove garlic or 2 small, 1/2 cup white wine 1 cup fish stock 1 tablespoon tomato sauce (I I've put homemade ), white pepper. How to cook ..... We remove all hard to artichokes leaves, this time I've banh khot left the tronquito cut off about three inches to the end and pelándolos, split him in half and scrubbed with lemon everywhere, so avoid rusting, come pouring in a pot with hot water and half lemon juice, add salt and cook in pan ten minutes fast. On the other hand peel the shrimp reserving the heads and skins. In a flat pan fry the onion, garlic and shrimp shells, rehogadito banh khot well, pour the wine, let reduce a few minutes and add the tomato salt tested and checked if required, banh khot grind some white pepper. We put in the blender jar with a glass of broth and grind well spent by the Chinese, for if we have a shell, we can ruin the dish.
Artichokes drain them without removing banh khot all the stock in case we need to add a little more, put them in the pot in which we will have put the sauce, put the fire and incorporate prawns, me I was fine, but if you see that you have little linked, do you find some sauce and you put him a pinch of cornstarch to bind it, it has been great, like an American sauce, not the same but similar.
I really like artichokes and so I have not ever eaten, I have to prove that they are very good insurance. A kiss. March 13, 2010 20:05
Ana, tell me you've been looking. banh khot Muxu asko March 13, 2010 23:31
Milas I love artichokes, but I have always tried jamoncito .... prawns delas this experience should be! Almost almost I just had breakfast but it has made me hungry ... Ah, I like the way it looks now the blog, is as more ... spring! ;) Muxutxuak! March 14, 2010 11:58
Edurne, we must diversify the main base plate, relying more than one option, so we are sure not bored at lunchtime. Laister art muxu eta bat March 14, 2010 15:40
This I have to try it without fail! A great dish, Rosa! A kiss and happy week! March 15, 2010 10:08
Pink congratulations for this beautiful award. And while I take some artichokes must be very güenas. Bexinos March 15, 2010 22:45
Personal information
Rosa, Vilanova, Barcelona, Spain I live in Barcelona (Vilanova) for 9 years but am Giputxi banh khot and I miss a walk through the old town, eat some tapas in the hundreds of tapas bars that There in San Sebastian, each one better. View my complete profile
guirado.rosa @ gmail.com
APPETIZERS / PATÉS (2) Rice (10) BIRDS (1) CAKES (1) SNAILS (1) MEATS (30) COCAS (1) MEXICAN CUISINE (2) Canned (2) O PURES CREAM (6) CAKES (3) DELIGHTS INTERIOR (1) BREAKFAST AND SNACKS (1) SALADS (31) STARTERS / SNACKS (27) ENTERTAINM ENTS FOR CHILDREN (1) FASTFOOD (2) NOODLES (3) COOKING THE BASQUE COUNTRY (8) Eggs (9) VEGETABLES banh khot (6) SEAFOOD (6) MASS (2) MASS. (1) MEMES AND AWARDS (10) MENU (2) SUNDAY MENU (1) GIFT SAMPLES (8) OTHER KITCHEN (2) OTHER STORIES (19) PASTA (19) COOKIES OR PASTA (2) Pies (8) POTATOES (11) FISH (53) PEPPERS banh khot (5) PINTXOS (19) PIZZAS (2) SINGLE banh khot BOWL (7) CHICKEN (12) DESSERTS (9) SAUCES (10) MAIN COURSE (1) SEPIA / SEAFOOD (1) SOUP (3 ) VEGETABLES (26)
Piquillo Peppers Stuffed with Cheese and Salmon Coverage - In meals and family dinners, I who is responsible banh khot for making both appetizer and main courses. And if I start to prepare tapas laborious ... s ...
! The direct team wishes you Merry Christmas Palate - [image: christmas-turkey-presentation] * Merry Christmas banh khot from all publishers Live to Palate * These holidays are always a special time ...
MERRY CHRISTMAS, CUP CAKES ORANGE, banh khot THE TASTE OF MY LAND - * Merry Christmas! Can you believe we're already at Christmas? ** This Christmas was very special for me because although last year was almost my litt ...
Or Noel? Reyes? King cake truffle filling - * Merry Christmas * Another year has come * Christmas Day * and the kids in the house will have been running to break up the wrapping paper and play ...!
The wonderful performance of Mr. Sakamoto - tonight with some insomnia and wandered Internet've reached the blog of Francois Simon (http://francoissimon.typepad.fr/), a critical celebration ...
CHRISTMAS TV SPECIAL ARAGONESA AND HOLIDAYS - I mentioned in my last entry

No comments:

Post a Comment