Saturday, December 28, 2013

I find it interesting, also because my skin type fits me. Should legislate it was required that all


Home Cleaning Scrubs Skincare Lotions and tonics Moisturizer Serum Eye Contour Concentrate Facial Masks Facial Scrubs Body Sprays Solar Body Creams Cellulite Treatments Specific Treatments Themes Solar cabin Masks Shampoos Hair Finishing Products Tools salons hairstyle Makeup Makeup Bases BB Creams Prebases nauan Everything for your eyes Brightening Blushes Lipstick Nail Polish News Perfumes Cosmetics My Favorite Asian Clean Asian BB Creams Treatment Makeup Hair Pieces of History Corners of the World Travel Hotels Spa Drink
What we look for in a face cream? Mainly that hydrate the skin, but also softens fine lines, protects the skin, softens and fights skin aging would be an almost perfect treatment.
Recently I spoke at the blog of basic cosmetic ingredients nauan where I had the benefit of several active ingredients, nauan one of them was glycolic acid, an ingredient that has many adepts and getting a healthy, rejuvenated skin.
The SeSDERMA, brand founded in 1989 by professional dermatological and pharmaceutical industry, nauan laboratories have in their catalog a line of products with this ingredient nauan as the star, the Acglicolic range that has several products according to skin type and specific needs.
Acglicolic moisturizing gel cream classis features a 10% glycolic acid in its formula, this element gets to perform a progressive exfoliation of the skin, decreasing the thickness of the stratum corneum to remove dead cells and smooth the skin surface. This chemical peel is soft and does not constitute an attack on the skin.
Contains bisabolol, oil extracted from chamomile flower, nauan which has soothing and anti-inflammatory properties, Allantoin, healing, anti-irritant, helps the shedding of dead cells, stimulates cell metabolism and protects the skin, Vitamin E, an antioxidant, regenerates the skin and aloe vera, which has antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and regenerative properties.
A cream suitable for combination skin that moisturizes the skin, increasing the synthesis of collagen and elastin, smoothes, clears and refines skin with its exfoliating action. Protects, firms and smoothes expression nauan lines what more could you ask from a cream?.
Its texture is halfway between a gel and a cream, is white and massaging the product on the face occurs something I had never experienced. What it does is that when you apply the cream and start massaging to start warming the skin begins to merge with it, like a massage bar, texture changes and becomes silky, easy and delicious to work, absorbed with ease. When you finish the massage and take a few minutes to let the product is completely absorbed leaving juicy, comfortable and really soft.
It is a product that delivers results very soon, the softness that leaves the skin immediately perceives that is remarkable. It is indicated for combination skin, my skin is mixed-dry and winter is dehydrated enough so the products I use in my nightly routine are moisturizers that I use in summer, yet this product SeSDERMA provides just moisturizing my skin. Combined nauan with Vitamin C is ideal, so I've used after the blisters proteoglycan Martiderm when I made shock treatments and now use it as the last step of my usual facial routine.
The benefits I have observed in my skin are more protected skin exceptional smoothness, less pores, expression lines softened skin without the fragility that many skins, among which I include nauan mine, feel in winter. Definitely a nicer and more careful skin. Not a miraculous change, but that these effects are noticeable with continued use. One of the best creams I've used no doubt.
The SeSDERMA products are sold in pharmacies, retail outlets can check directly on their website and the price varies nauan between 30 and 40 , depending on the point of sale.
Ibuki February 14, 2013 13:13
they are calling me quite glycolic acid products, read very good experiences with them. got underway creams relive specific labs of hopefully enough, really. bss! Reply Remove
Reply
I find it interesting, also because my skin type fits me. Should legislate it was required that all the creams were in this format jiji a kiss The Petarda Potinguera Delete Reply
I tried some Glycolic out there and has given me more fat than normal, ie to use at night, my brightness muchissimo surfaced, to me that

No comments:

Post a Comment