Monday, December 23, 2013

Hi Cristina, do not know the satisfaction and pride that I feel, you know that at such a young age


Back with another typical dish of our cuisine: the cake of hake, as I have already said once, I really like pudding or cake, are lightweight, safe and easy to eat, this particular central market san antonio along with the Kabratxo (also called cabraroca or here is known for scorpion fish) or crab) are common dishes in San Sebastian and we like a lot in general, certainly more than one and habreis tried, but just in case I leave my way of cooking.
Prepare .... One tail hake about 600grms, fourth grandecitas prawns, 4 eggs, 1 brick of cream cooking small (250 grams), mixed with pepper grinder 1 shot of brandy central market san antonio 1 cup of homemade tomato sauce 3 small leeks and fine or a large, 1 small onion, 1 clove garlic, 1 cup fish stock.
Way ... We cook in a saucepan tail that incorporate medium onion, central market san antonio two cloves of garlic enterosy a sprig of parsley, salt and threw a stream of olive oil. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes, strain the broth, cleaned the fish spines, desmigamos and booked. Peel the prawns, keep the heads and skins leaving some whole for garnish central market san antonio unpeeled, cut in not too small pieces. Wash and chop teeny leek, onion, garlic, central market san antonio fry until soften, we take a pinch of salt, add the pieces of shrimp, stir, pour the cognac and tomato in a couple of minutes, let reduce slightly and add the fish salp imentado , we give a few laps, toss the fish stock and let reduce salt testing.
Beat the eggs and mix the cream in a bowl, put a pinch of salt, add the sauce and mix, we took to a greased plumcake type. We put in the oven water bath, 150 to 170 according oven for an hour, poking a skewer and checking it comes out clean, it certify us that finished cooking, remove and let cool, this dish can be eaten cold, warm or hot , we ate cold because now feel more this way, but in winter I usually eat from mild to hot, I will say that if you have any will succeed commitment to this starter, also you can serve to your taste, this time accompanied with templadita American sauce, but also does well any other: pink sauce or mayonnaise. If ye not tested I encourage you to do so, rejoice.
A presentation of 10 and the great recipe Mil Besossss August 30, 2010 18:42
If he had done precisely the recipe I passed a girl from the north, with the difference that was not wearing any kind of liquor, so take note of yours, which I find much more flavorful. Kisses! August 30, 2010 21:12
Rosa Hello what about the holidays? I have done a lot of these cakes, because central market san antonio I've worked in many tapas bars, so I know, I've only tried it once, I'll have to do some time at home. By the way this looks very rich. muxu bat. August 30, 2010 22:57
Hi, I just found your blog and I love, excuse me stay, lots to learn. The luxurious and delicious cake. Besinos August 30, 2010 23:04
Hilda appreciate your visit, I'm glad you like my txoko as we say in the Basque Country, and I would advise you to do this cake, from what I've seen in your house, I think it will suit you. Muxuak August 31, 2010 11:38
Pink respected, I know last week you adheriste my blog, not answer before, it's because my "pot" does not work well at all, so in as soon recover me, I will visit your superb cuisine daily, now I stay at the door, Rosa thanks ... greetings paco August 31, 2010 20:26
Thanks Paco, do not worry, do not matter. Do not know, did you mean with the pot, I look forward to seeing you around here. Muxus September 1, 2010 15:56
Blue was light enough that you could eat on a cloudy summer day and was very rich. Muxus September 2, 2010 17:53
Hi Cristina, do not know the satisfaction and pride that I feel, you know that at such a young age and feel the curiosity of the stove, I think in the very near future I will become a perfect housewife. Write me whenever you want and continue cooking goodies, so yes, always under adult supervision. Muxutxuak (Kisses) November 6, 2011 13:15
I searched several cake recipes hake and this was the one I liked the most, and I can say that once made and tested is unmatched by any. Exquisite, thank you for sharing the recipe, I have praised so much that I shared the recipe with your permission. Of course I said they come from and I have given your site for accessing it. July 17, 2012 13:55
Rosa, Vilanova, Barcelona, Spain I live in Barcelona (Vilanova) for 9 years, but I miss Giputxi and give

No comments:

Post a Comment