Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The typewriter


The past few days are beginning to experience the lenyomasztóbbal .. Bârsana Romania - Romanian Săpânţa-Fun in the cemetery, which is the way Wikipedia describes: cooking techniques The village is called. Cheerful cemetery monuments. Of the eight hundred or more wooden cross from 1935 until his death in 1977 Stan Ioan Patras, wood carving, and later his student, Dumitru Pop-tincu by oak wood and painted in bright colors (especially blue) oil paint. Nyelvjárásias-archaic, often humorous epitaphs at peace with death deceased fictional monologues. Over the past decades, the base of the crosses began to decay, the color of their day sucked. The wood carvings in the village has a museum too. Conflict with the name of me was very depressing place. The sight of death and names, cooking techniques descriptions összefacsarja is the heart of man. What I felt that these dead are not really allowed to. As if there could have been .. There were several children, mothers and their children who are, or are represented during weaving. Their work were captured men clerks, shepherds, tractor drivers .. Somehow Who portrayed the circumstances of the death: They were legborzongatóbbak. Vízbefullás, cooking techniques crashes, train accidents .. Children cry .. A shepherd who killed the soldiers then quartered. The verse eternal curse onto the killers .. Drinking, night men .. I still shudder ..
Wow really creepy. I consider it a five cemeteries. Shudder of me. I know this is not exactly commonplace thing. I read the names when they were born, died, lived calculates how many years wondering what happened, how it looked like, etc.. Their hearts when I see (thank goodness cooking techniques I had just such a thing), but children crying terribly many young people. One of the strangest experiences was when once an old cemetery in Munich, and I was walking across the face with my first name. She was born in the late 1800s and was so surprised that a (beautifully cooking techniques köfragott) grave I see my name, that I was scared. You do not even know what, I think eventually make their own mortality struck by lightning, who immediately fled the funeral Bay. Another such experience in Kazachsztánból, in the cemetery of the portraits were of the copper engraving graves. 2011th February 23 0:36
I am very fond of graveyards, we love them for a walk with his family as well. But the visuals, I can imagine that depressing effect. The death of shoving and pushing to the fore, not the peaceful and quiet resignation. I think so. 2011th February 23 3:19
Hena were Kazasztánba? I would like to hear about it and of course travel there :-) The burial sort of bizarre way I can "like" .. but it was not like now. Very likely the visualization of translated poems. Were Bezáratlan, unfinished emotions were not allowed even to the dead. 2011th February 23 7:53
I have a friend of mine who says if you really are interested in a village or city, then out of the streets cooking techniques he used to go to two places: the church and the cemetery. Indeed much of a settlement can reflect these sites. Permanence, impermanence, we built on these villagers. There are cemeteries that are especially beautiful. I mean, the atmosphere in which you ráépültek. (My grandmother cooking techniques says. Commuter towns) of the sculpture is more lyrical, cooking techniques patetikusabbak (perhaps "more eternal") is a cemetery than a painted or photographed images. Maybe it is the processing level or the presence of a soul hidden in a secret ... Or the most different cultures? 2011th February 27 6:07
From a distance it might actually be hilarious world of color, but the poems, pictures make it too érzelemtelivé, overwhelming. I even like to say is that the art of depicting the smb during pursuit or family, I am even more happy to see him so that I love as patient, water, hearing cooking techniques protection, etc.. Strange experiences here that you like the cemetery (1 minutes live it) because it looks like a park. Full of green all very nice, well-groomed, something warm peace surrounded by the people. It's a new experience for me, because usually cooking techniques I avoid the burial. 2011th March 2 12:52
Table tomatoes Lemon Rosehip - liquor Csitkenye vinegar embroidered cap short rods Thyme Lavender Lavender Oil Washing Soda Plant Painting - Autumn plant painting - goldenrod plant painting - marigold plant painting cooking techniques - Pretreatment Plant Painting - collection of vegetable dyeing, onion peel vegetables painting motringolás gowns dandelion South Bay Spiral cap shawl shawlette Szalados Baking Soda celandine interesting rojtozású shawl
October Night Lights
3 hours ago
Jépatojta you!
Farm House ..
19 hours ago
Svir creative kuckója
The typewriter
Life is good and will be even better
Pumpkin / life / lenkedés ... : O)
1 day ago
Zsuzsa
*
3 days ago
Made by HennaLine
One September afternoon walk in memory of
5 days ago
ENGLISH TO HUNGARY - magazine and learning
6 days ago
Son Janam
1 week ago
A plow horse manure really?
1 week ago
Mrs Yarnart
Chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment