Thursday, October 17, 2013

knitabulous


V first round was mad at me, what the hell do I want with a 15 year old, tattered, discolored, stained moshatatlan fürdőköpenytől and why have not I spend myself something. I looked him in the eye and said, "Let me play!" Then I bought two years ago I got a gray fabric dye and dyed using the washing machine. Sewed the seams released here and there, and then I got two colors with some embroidery cooking classes boston and broke a lot of gray. V I told him I go to give birth. Well, then I go :-)
Anonymous said ...
I also really like the jacket spring grooming :). I would like to ask whether such patterns sewing sewing machine cooking classes boston how to use it? I just have a plain sewing machine, which features about 20 stitches. these can kiügyeskedni such kind of embroidery seams or special sewing machine to be applied? 2012th February 21 2:38
Thank you girls for your kind words! Maybe you should not shoot in a different light. Or the machine cooking classes boston itself makes it slightly bluish images? Anonymous: I hand embroidery. The embroidery machine only admire. 2012th February 21 2:52
For me, 'Let me play! " I like a lot! There are so feminine and lovely, heart-warming! cooking classes boston V the men izzig and out :) ... and rightly cooking classes boston so! 2012th March 8 12:25
Table tomatoes Lemon Rosehip - liquor Csitkenye cooking classes boston vinegar embroidered cap short rods Thyme Lavender Lavender Oil Washing Soda Plant Painting - Autumn plant painting - goldenrod plant painting - marigold plant painting - Pretreatment Plant Painting cooking classes boston - collection cooking classes boston of vegetable dyeing, onion peel vegetables painting motringolás gowns dandelion South Bay Spiral cap shawl shawlette Szalados Baking Soda celandine interesting rojtozású shawl
Not
12 hours ago
Spicy colors
The Forgotten ginger, or a home-made gyömbértermesztés cooking classes boston Mysteries
1 day ago
Hobby .......
2 days ago
Lakota magic
And now I
2 days ago
Everything about sewing
3 days ago
Belinda world
A rose for every season
5 days ago
KoalaVic
For cooler days
1 week ago
Workshop in wardrobe closet
ORIZZONTE nuovi (Questa cooking classes boston nature letteralmente).
Son Janam
1 week ago
Preparing for autumn recipes
2 weeks ago
Crisis Cuisine
2 weeks ago
mivanmár??
2 weeks ago
Pilis, Pilisborosjenő, copy and Camel Rock Castle of Eger
3 weeks ago
Match SHAKE instead of coffee ;)
4 weeks ago
For those who have "Lightworker," or they want to be
pea
Blue rings / blue rings
Bure bure
rhus coriaria scarves shop update
2 months ago
Pinch of love.
last minute small fecnis
3 months ago
Ganna - and again as
CHEEKYBEADS ............. .....
Ecseri
4 months ago
Rainbow Spells
Szirtes Dorothy felt and beads
Szeleburdiságok
Manka's Blog
Made by NőiCsizma
Cili-Milit ... What is here?
Jerusalem artichokes Box
Hungarian craftsmen
Pink Dots
creativeinspirationblog
Autoimmune Diseases and Diet
knitabulous
2012 (16) April (1) March (1) May (1) September (3) January (3) February (2) Bathrobe cooking classes boston new clothes in my bag .. June (5) 2011 (49) December (3) January (4) October (3) February (6) October (4) January (1) June (2) October (4) September (3) February (10) February (6) October (3) 2010 (96) December (5) March (6) October cooking classes boston (5) September cooking classes boston (8) August (5) October (9) March (12) May (9) April (9) July (7) February (11) January (10) 2009 (82) December (8) January (5) October (12) September (12) August (15) July (11) June (18) May (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment