Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Some of these versions have LED daytime running lights with the fog and mirrors identical to the 30


Home Sections Releases Latest Car Review Focus group Spies Market Market Automotive Motorcycle Videos Recall 100 Sport car engine cool Argentine design Curiosity Press Advertise Submit a News Author Login / Register Login Register keef chief Reset Password
No doubt: when it goes on sale during the first half of 2012, the Peugeot 308 manufactured in El Palomar is a well tested, tested and several kilometers of testing in their saddlebags car.
Having released spy photos of units with camouflage for over a year (see series of notes), readers and paparazzi MartinPu keef chief and leboss sent two weeks ago the first 308 images that were circulating undisguised (see note).
In one text, from Autoblog we hasten to say that the 308 Argentine would be equal to Europe, but in recent days received an avalanche of spy photos that confirm that there are more similarities than differences with his brother keef chief on the continent.
Some of these versions have LED daytime running lights with the fog and mirrors identical to the 308 European, two elements that did not carry the 308 published in early October mirrors keef chief headlights.
Thus, the main difference from the French model lie in the tube, which adopted a similar 408 sedan hood, with direct Lion logo stuck on the sheet without ornamental plastic frame (see photos comparatives).
Other differences radicarían in the absence keef chief of chrome steak on the tailgate and false later escapes, in the Argentina version seem to have been highlighted. However, as happened with LEDs and mirrors, there may be changes to the time of release.
Argentine 308 would termination equipment keef chief levels and very similar to 408, although input to a version range is expected with the 1.6 16V 110 hp, for a very competitive price.
Author: Gerardo A. Location: Palermo, Buenos Aires Detail: keef chief "I found myself in Plaza Serrano, Palermo, just opposite the square Julio Cortazar, a Peugeot 308 red fully discovered and among people. Although already published several photos in auto Autoblog I decided to get some and send them as I noticed you had the led lights and tires which I think are the 408 Sport, surely you will know to identify them. "
Author: Berni RC Location: West Access, Buenos Aires Detail: "Just crossed a 308 by Western Access and started to take pictures from behind. The guy was desperate and started running as if they would steal or kidnap poor. It was just to contribute to Autoblog! "
Author: Esteban2 Location: Garin, Buenos Aires Detail: "I share a photo of a Peugeot 308 Made in Mercosur happened to me today by the Pan American, height keef chief Garin. While we saw photos of the front without camouflage, seen from behind attract your attention some chrome accents similar to the false leaks 408, but these are located above and are of gigantic size. Pictured are not very clear but in view are of a very questionable taste, encouraging me to ensure that will be topics of discussion when the official photos appear ".
Author: Berto Location: Buenos keef chief Aires Detail: "Last night I came across this 308 coming home. Looks like a full national version and I was struck by the LED lights, which I understand were not confirmed, and the spectacular panoramic roof. He Tiptronic but could not realize the engine. Sorry for the quality of the photos keef chief (for celu camera was too dark), but live, and the glare of the drizzle, looked very good. I hope it will. "
Author: Cristian L Location: Santa Fe Detail. "I'm a fan of Peugeot and I'm hoping it goes on sale the 308 Hatch in Argentina, and to my surprise I came across this beautiful creature in the city of Santa Fe As you can see in the photos, has the details of restyling 2011. Greetings ".
Author: P. Fede Location: Avellaneda, Buenos Aires Detail: "I'm 24 and I live in San Telmo. I am a follower of Autoblog from the beginning, I do not participate with comments but religiously every day I read the notes. I write the following. keef chief I went to the Alto Avellaneda to do some shopping. When I got the car I saw a Peugeot 308 walk in the park, and out toward the street. I saw in the distance and thought it was not going to get to take a picture. The point is that a problem was when he went to put the ticket for the barrier opening and lingered a few seconds, which was the time it took me to run and take a picture and make a small video. I got the impression that the car they were walking to show it, we do not see much logic to preserve the car from prying him walk around a mall on the eve of Mother's Day. Anyway, the point is I send this photo in front of aut

No comments:

Post a Comment