Saturday, April 11, 2015

Good Morning! A few days ago I signed a deal that seemed serious infojobs in which Community Commer


Good Morning! A few days ago I signed a deal that seemed serious infojobs in which Community Commercial Manager is required for a company called GuppyBUY. I lingered i dont like chief keef for a while looking for information on the company to see if our friends network had found something suspicious but did not see anything wrong so I applied. It is true that the information that appeared was more clients that their workers but I wanted to give a vote of confidence. Anyway, I recently received this email do not know why my mail sent me straight to spam and today I discovered i dont like chief keef by chance. In theory I am shortlisted for ... and here the fun begins: either a position of commercial pure and simple, either a position of commercial companies capture either one of chief commercial and Community Manager. I had postulated by Community i dont like chief keef Manager but ... In addition you send an email attachment on the selection process in a PDF nicely designers with what anyone could say they are crappy as others have already mentioned here, and video about your company. What I found most unusual is its selection process. i dont like chief keef As not want to accuse without proof because it is unfair only you will attach some details that I have found suspicious: 1: The selection process consists of two parts: a first one in which the applicant, without saying i dont like chief keef whether he wants to be boss commercial or commercial space, should get more subscribers for web GuppyBUY with limited time (to me is already past my period because as the email was spam or've seen). Those greater number of new recruits signed up move to the next phase in which a personal interview will be conducted. What I find flaky with this approach is that new registrants are getting a lot of persons who are hopeful to work in exchange for nothing at all members. Let that is being done commercial work that postulate and according to the explanations has a very good salary for free even for those who do not pass the first phase theoretically be most applicants.
2. Second of mosqueo besides you do not say anywhere how to specify whether you want to be boss or satin commercial nor they explain what they want from you exactly is the famous hot point if you're "boss" cobrarás a commission which have sold your subordinates, subordinates to which you have to bring: specifically say this " 0.25 per member caught by commercial membership recruitment once achieved the objectives (...) The benefits of the network own user ". i dont like chief keef I put the parentheses but not to hide info to separate i dont like chief keef because the blade comes nightclubs. Look at the original PDF lol As you can guess, what I find suspicious i dont like chief keef of the matter is that you are offered a thousand i dont like chief keef things but then for the selection process only one- efectúes the undertone and again we encounter this scheme we have already discussed receive commission for what he does a team in a position downstream of yours and part of another lower step ... yes multilevel pyramid shape. 3. Thirdly, email me apparently sent on the same day that I ran in infojobs - I know because I've comprobado- and your ad mysteriously has been discharged later. No discard but because i dont like chief keef the company "has removed the offer" as they say infojobs. Anyway, here I am still full of doubts again. What do you think of GuppyBUY? I would appreciate your potential workers that would provide me information, and others who participated in the selection process how it has fared.
Yes, it is true that sent that document. But those who have confirmed participation, will be called for an interview without making that selection process since there have been misunderstandings and negative comments regarding the selection method proposed, and to avoid misunderstandings, directly proceedings shall be made by through interviews. As a company, I can say that with the negative comments acted in a professional manner and have managed to solve this, rectifying, which is much more than what other companies i dont like chief keef could have done. So they see are a group of entrepreneurs who have created a StartUp undergoing expansion, and thanks to some entrepreneurs can apply for one job, you may not have the experience with multinationals, but enough merit must have come forward as entrepreneurs making their way in such a competent market :) Reply Remove
I was elected at the end and I'm working with them. The truth is that I do very well with GuppyBuy, and treat me well even though they are in Malaga and Madrid,

No comments:

Post a Comment