Thursday, April 2, 2015

Anyway, at least I did not have to trudge with a heavy backpack, I was looking for when he agreed P


... Today I start where I finished last. So, I arrived to Santiago, but my stuff stays in Buenos Aires. He had come here once trencle, some socks, one shirt, one shirt, one sweatshirt and a jacket. Oh, and one owl, who's soon became my constant sexual blanket. All this and even a few handy useless. He hoped here that my backpack to find as soon as Possible french chef me and I will send it so quickly.
Anyway, at least I did not have to trudge with a heavy backpack, I was looking for when he agreed Prágl of housing. From the airport we took with Jan levnej bus to the city, who's has fortunately final stop bit from where is my palace. He knew here street name and number, but the devil knows who's Santiago to have confessed. Although Spanish konkystadoři had a great idea to build a city like a chessboard, to be in the Andalusian their overheated brains better oriented, but it also means that one street may need to pull over the city, and when it has six mega city, it's that big of a not funny. Fortunately, we have but after about 20 minutes to find the proper direction, the correct street and proper house. From the outside, pretty, interesting painted walls, extra quiet street. Barrio Brasil - bohemian quarter as they say my lounly planet. Ring for nothing. french chef Ring for the second time, nothing. The third time from completely different entrance peek Francouzska nice and friendly invites me away. The landlord is not present. But the kitchen is present a few bottles of wine and a lot of people. Dear Francouzska makes us tea and we de ME just to show how it looks here. Interestingly, I'd probably summed up. Then last year in Chile was a strong earthquake, nearly french chef 9 degrees french chef Celsius. It's a bit to see hm. Especially in the first floor, which actually exists only in half. Bit of a mess, really cold, the door does not want to stay too close, oddly floor creaks in the room, I'm told who's supposed to be my sou things someone else. But the roof over your head is important, yes. In addition, all kitchen staff was at first sight "buena onda" aka "companeros de vino". Honza it then after a while wrapped and slept in the hostel, who's booked a earlier. I decide to stay and remained here until now. Although I must say that the pictures it looked a bit better, hehe.
Suddenly the kitchen raiding someone new, apparently Bask and wishes studying in Bilbao, haha. So I showed him what I should Basque flag tattooed on my ass and ME just if I'm french chef told I already have plans for the evening. Hm, it was midnight, french chef so here a moment thinking a night who's thinking, but there is little else hardening regime. Pučil me 20 thousand pesos and had little napitýho I went out to nějakýho club. There were 300 meters krychlovejch about five people, so we drank a Corona and headed elsewhere. french chef Plaza Brasil, Galpón Victor Jara it has designated, inches from Calle Maturana, where So as I live. And they played any band its "Cumbia" - I will explain later. For a moment I really french chef enjoyed it, but when one listens to two or three songs, which in turn has a month enough. This South American vacuuming.
So I went to sleep. The first night in Chile for me, the first night in Chile before me. Horrifically cold! He got here two duvets, french chef sleeping dressed, with a ski cap on his head, still laughing and scary winter. It is here does not use heating. It is actually heating the barracks is not at all. They say that winter is short, so it is not needed, but I felt my first night Dammit long. When sou three degrees outside, nothing is leaking and the man is zhejčkanej central, eastern, so you do when the toilet at the end of the excretory system icicles! french chef
In the morning I woke up with a hangover and a touch of the frozen buttocks. A little here and quit blinking went into the kitchen, where it looked like Dresden after the raid. But what ... Somewhere started swarming with people. Frantík few, all with their tim cute accent and all very nice. Miss South Africa, french chef who have taught English and Spanish too much sway. Chileans few that I've french chef started to really understand so after a month. The guy from the Basque Country. One Mexican, who's disappeared somewhere and then come in here heard of him, but that you wish to Mexičanama sometimes. A few people also just completed after the semester went on a journey, so you know up here then - one CYP from Hamburg, who's not so cute accent had, but it was a nice guy too. One Spaniard who was in Bolivia just Vejle. And one pecker that was not enough of them here, who's too hung somewhere outside Chile. french chef
The official language french chef is Spanish at home here, although because of the number of descendants nadměrnýho Asterix and Obelix there is a lot to hear and French. And sometimes English, even though I found that my ability to communicate in English french chef and decreases french chef rapidly changing in a typical Spanglish. One Spanish talked quite quickly and evropskejm countrymen understand it, it's worse with Chilean Spanish, which in the beginning could not understand at all! Perhaps worst of what kind of accent can be, not least because you picked up at least importance, if not in the form of a single word. Cadence thirty words per second and at a minimum articulation french chef and 90% use chilenismů. But then again, who understands chilštině, he can also be

No comments:

Post a Comment