Thursday, September 18, 2014

I would like to give the crisps to my son M, age 7. He doesn


Taytos home chef Gonna Hate When The Crisps Are Down The Tayto Park ‘Name That Fishing Cat Cub’ Winners Tayto’s Gonna Hate Posted in Misc and tagged Tayto at 10:51 am on March 8, 2013 by Bodger . Post navigation ← Want To Complain At Karl In Person About The App? What Do You Mean You ‘Were Invited’? →
Jealous of what?? I’m stating a fact. This is without question the most un-thoughtful, home chef cheap, tatty present ever to give a family member for their wedding.
Not really Uplanner. Here’s the deal, ill be honest with you because I would not like to see you being talked about (in the not nice way) at this impending wedding. A box of cheap crisps and a novelty promotional tshirt are not really acceptable presents to your brother and his new bride on theyre special day. Stunts like this will only result in funny looks and you being labeled ‘the weird and eccentric sister’.
No no, it’s not the canúint. It is in fact just plain wrong.
John Gallen March 8, 2013 at 11:29 am
No attitude. I’m am enjoying this.
I would like to send the Tayto Tee and treats to my friend Ellen in Melbourne because I always think she looks far better in novelty coloured T-Shirts, she gets awful withdrawal symptoms including irritable home chef bowel syndrome home chef and hysterical pregnancy home chef when low on cheese home chef & onion in her diet, and she forgave me for breaking her camera seven years ago.
I would like to send the Tayto Tee and treats to my husband in Dubai because he and two of his workmates have started a funny rap trio called Obesity Boys and a tayto tee shirt would be, well, perfect for his new persona.
I would like to send the tee and crisps to my best mate in Brooklyn. He’s only recently married, works 14 hour days in a restaurant and rarely has a day off. He has a beautiful 5 week old girl(my Godchild) who was 6 weeks early.Also himself and his wife and child just moved into a new place where he had a lot of work to do to prepare the apartment home chef with no help.He has a lot going on and probably won’t see Ireland any time in the near future home chef so I think he might appreciate the shtuff
I would like to send the Tayto Tee and treats to Jedi Conlon in Canadia because once upon a time he was the fat kid who couldn’t get over the fence, (had to pull up a wheelie bin to make good his escape) as we were being chased by knife wielding lunatics in Fundalk. All we wanted to do was shoot a few hoops in the schoolyard, home chef no sh*t, it really was like the opening credits of the Fresh Prince, but hey karma worked for those guys in the end, and we had ice pops and then got wasted later, good times, goood times. But seriously, a good guy forced away by all the blah blah, deserves a bit of nomNOMNOM
I would like to send the Tayto Tee and treats to lovely Andrea in Uganda because she’s working so hard to help Ugandan, Kenyan and Somalian people to achieve a safer world for themselves and their children.
I would like to send the Tayto Tee and treats to my sister Andrea because she’s working like a trooper in Uganda saving lives…. I don’t think her local shop in Kampala do Tayto crisps…. But if they they’d probably be the best in the world…. Wait…? Wrong plug…. Ooooooooooops!! She’d love to teach the fine people of Uganda Irish too… #Taytó Tír le teanga, tír le anam….
Never said she wasn’t gonna share… If the t-shirt and bag of Taytos are lucky enough to make it over to Uganda then I’m sure she’d be only happy to donate some of them of the less fortunate… The Ugandans don’t know what they’re missing…
I would like to send the Tayto Tee and treats to my best mate Stephen living in South Korea because the lad has been wearing home chef the same filthy rolling stones home chef T-shirt since 2005. The rolling stones T-shirt, due to constant wear, has become self-aware and at this stage and is actively calling the shots in Stephens life. I now need the Tayto Tee to counteract the influence of the filthy rolling stones T-shirt .
I would like to give the crisps to my son M, age 7. He doesn’t like sweets or chocolate or biscuits (weird, I know) so when the rest of the family have treats he usually wails “There’s home chef nothing I like.” (Yes, first world problem. He’ll live. Probably longer home chef than the rest of us.) On the other hand he adores Taytos and a whole box of them would make his decade. A second reason is that he goes to a Gaelscoil but doesn’t believe anyone speaks Irish outside his school. he may be on to something… If he got a T-shirt home chef with Mr Tayto and an Irish slogan on it, he would fall out of his standing and the happiness of the world would be upon him (thitfeadh sé as a sheasamh agus bheadh áthas an domhain air). But he still wouldn’t go picking blackberries at the speed of the wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment