Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Suzanne Vega is a big hit in the music business for almost 30 years. 1990th years has enjoyed chef


Suzanne Vega is a big hit in the music business for almost 30 years. 1990th years has enjoyed chef farah quinn the status of a superstar wife is now alone with guitarist Gerry Leonard, save back to your old stories and enjoys direct interaction with the fans.
Before the tour, we performed chef farah quinn in the United States, soon going to give concerts in Africa. Will the audience can also be different in different countries eeskava whether the concert should adapt the Asylum, or is it the same everywhere?
Mainly it is the same. It is perhaps a strange sort of, as the world started thinking about it, but if there is somewhere popular, is it too soon to everywhere else. Thus, the songs that are most popular, is it more or less everywhere. I do change my tracks by the music skip telling. But musically all want the same thing. (Laughs.)
In fact, the most difficult to play in his home country, sometimes they do not perceive things the right way. The story, chef farah quinn such as "Small Blue Thing" tends to be a lot of questions like: "What are you talking about now?" American thinking is hitting so well metaphors, while presenting the same story in Japan, can all understand exactly what I'm saying. So the thing is not even a language.
One reason is creative - I thought the audience would be exciting and fun to hear the stories of those without a high production. Many people have a story of the nostalgia, especially as "Solitude Standing", they will stick to the familiar production, which is very '80s.
Another reason is that the rights to original recordings did not belong to me. I no longer have a record company, chef farah quinn or agreement, almost nobody. So I do not have those recordings and original albumitiraažid is sold out. Now I have at least a physical copy of your work and to get them to sell themselves, re-mix, to use them in films and advertisements.
I have now set up their own control over the work. Concerts bought these plates very much, and many people are rediscovering, or discovering for the first time stories, what they did not know. And the audience likes the intimacy of the new recordings.
Today, largely for economic reasons, I play the guitar chef farah quinn myself, and I will also lead guitarist Gerry Leonard. But it is not just an average guitar player, he really is like a whole band. This is a stripped down, but not entirely acoustic.
Yes, our cooperation is awesome. We met with the 2000th In the store album "Songs in Red and Grey", chef farah quinn and his talent was obvious to me right away. Shortly before 9/11 broke my arm and I had a bicycle accident in the weeks go on tour, so I invited him to play kitarriosi. He did it perfectly, playing chef farah quinn not only for my components, but adding chef farah quinn to his face.
Then he stole from me, of course, David Bowie (laughs). So we all looked away, how he made a big stage with a Bowiega. But if health problems arise, Bowie decided to no longer touring, I got back to Gerry. We have a nice team, and it works very well.
Sometimes it's hard to describe this album while recording, we still end up with the latest stories, so early again, if we were talking about a few months, I'd have a much better answer. I have not yet pealkirjagi. chef farah quinn
It is always good when your idol of likes it that way. One of the highlights was when I saw the Prince with me cheering. I played in 1988. In Grammydel and Prince jumped on his chair up, when I finished the presence, it was a wonderful moment.
I saw him do it, right from the stage, and later on television. It was awesome. chef farah quinn And he wrote me a letter, so I knew that he likes my music. It's good to feel the moment when you find someone to bond.
My stepfather played the guitar and he wrote the song to my brother when I was very young. It seemed so much meaning that he just wrote the song and put his brother into it. Brother seemed to be like a fairy tale character, and I remember that I wanted that moment on a new kind of power that I could create magical worlds and put people to live there.
I think I was about 11 years old when I first received the guitar I took and I tried to write stories. chef farah quinn I loved Bob Dylan, Leonard Cohen discovered though probably still in his teens. chef farah quinn I remember the end thinking that I want to do that, too. Writing songs came pretty easily, playing the guitar a lot more complicated.
We had a great friendship for some years. We met a photo session, chef farah quinn the magazine Rolling Stone important that you choose a mentor with whom the photo to be. I picked Lou Reed, but he was out of town. Next was Leonard Cohen, and he was happy to accept.
There was a strange situation where the photographer wanted us to bring together the picture for more. At some point, my head was Leonard's chest, and it was just incredible. I heard her heartbeat, and we had just met, after all. The final photograph he keeps my head in her arms, and I have a huge smile on my face, because I could not believe what was happening.
We have a very pleasant friendship continued for years, then he became reclusive for about ten years and I have not seen him for a long time. But m

No comments:

Post a Comment