Sunday, November 17, 2013

Epp and NYC, an image taken from the expanse central market san antonio of the web. Dawning of a qu


Epp and NYC, an image taken from the expanse central market san antonio of the web. Dawning of a question of the comments: But it also tells about what faculty members were infamous Epp Petrone? Which I want to respond right away. So, Epp Petrone. The first memory of him remains in the early 1990s, when I spoke with him briefly, the main building of the university (yes, were the times when lectures are held in the main building!) And the language of the house, central market san antonio where I asked him where he came from. It seemed interesting to me, kind of shy, but soon see, the land and the so-called horse like Ingrid used to say (he was, after all, too). Digressions say much to me maatüdrukud liked, they seemed to be interested in such. And then Epp said something, I remember that, Elva. In reality, he is Nuia. Then I asked him again if he is my kursavenna central market san antonio Saluveer Tom's cousin, but it does not know how to respond to something Epp. Said she did not know. Maybe from afar. Epp I liked, to be honest. He is a completely collapsible girl when men use slang. Quite nitševoo. So as a person, as well as a lecturer. Well, they were still full of his lectures contrast Pulleritsule. Epuke was such a humble and gracious. As one faculty member might be. Diligent and helpful, willing to discuss. Discuss. And much to Epp gave, he was still a tremendous experience behind us. He is still thick and the liquid passed through, interviewed hundreds of people. Epp is full of pro copywriter. And I do not understand why he bloginduse and publishing jändab, he could write songs. central market san antonio But apparently not in this format, or journal editors so good that they would be able to work with him. Because, I say honestly, most of the current so-called magazine editors are some ignorant loser. Jest. I apologize for the harsh assessment, but there it is. But though times are changing, central market san antonio as they are just under the car is ice or icicles head can not (because central market san antonio they themselves own on hand to not give!), Then you are going, or rather they will be sent eventually to retire and give his gold-loved leather armchair to a radiant young. As it is Epp Petrone. Whose editor in chief of the magazine reaches effortlessly Estonia among the top 5 among all publications. And where he could write a brilliant feature-columns, and articles. I do not know whether Epp longer gives university lectures. Or who ever will feature courses. And I also heard that he is his master's central market san antonio degree at the University of damaged left. What is the harm. The university as crowds of talented people. I'm probably not wrong when I say that the university promotes central market san antonio mediocrity, both lecturers at the undergraduate level. There is little freedom of discussion and debate. New ideas. And the groups are too large lectures handled in packs, which is still very far from my perception of the university. Faculty members do not know the students, central market san antonio and vice versa. The current so-called university is a continuation of a high school course. And I'm not at all sure whether the end justifies the kind of hariduskonveier, especially in the long run. For example, the media market is completely secondary to university education central market san antonio maker because university pops out year after year, players who can not write at all. However, the editorial work is very good writers who have never been to university. And I say honestly, UT ajakirjandusõpe is outdated. Ok, Mirror worship is beautiful indeed, but eventually could move forward. University of the market could take place before the move, and not the tail jog. But I went back from the subject. Epust I had to write. I want to add that it is nice and warm person, at least in my previous experience. Such understanding. central market san antonio In Him, I am even more frustrated lately. That he has begun to write any damn fun numbers like this story Estonian wife Ingrid. I heard that in the beginning the story was still moosisem, but then Katrin Streimann central market san antonio had it a little sharper. Kadastik came in his story that no agency is not eternal, and so on. I would have been ashamed to sign my name to this article. Epp But somehow, it did. I do not know whether the child's birth, a woman has made a soft head. Some women will go after the children making a stupid central market san antonio head. Or you read it ruineerivalt kodukanaks presence overseas, far from it. I do not know. But in any case, no longer Epp is a bright journalist who he was. I remember one moment, it was sometime around ten years ago, when we drank Epuga in Tartu downtown cafe tea, and we discussed that could make a joint company that would offer journalism training (ohh, probably many journalism students planned the same, because the university ajakirjandusõpe is still quite zero , you could be anyone from your school to do). There it stayed in place, though, true Epp began publishing journals of that time to train journalists. Now, I I'm an Ingrid through central market san antonio this site. But I can not imagine that this will be my kottimise tool.
you know, do not write as much. People who, unlike the other commuters do not get as much track. concentrate their materials. less bullshit. pressure and when you are driving in Palolem properly? 16th November 2007 13:25
no issue

No comments:

Post a Comment