Monday, November 18, 2013

I look forward to, because I want to see how it makes the image of street fashion in their clothes


Estonia's first H & M opening in less than two weeks! 14ndal September opened the first store in Rocca al Mare shopping center, and I believe that very many Estonians have long H & M's website keeping an eye on his head and made a little wish lists ready, they go there to hunt.
I have H & M, i always attracted to lingerie, jewelery, accessories and objects appear over and over again, that look like they could be bought from somewhere quite breathtakingly expensive disainibutiigist. For example, the autumn collection, which I wrote in detail here are so many things I want to afford, would grow just under the window of my damn money tree ....
Anyway, get ready, because 14 September is a big Grand Opening (click, to see the Facebook event i), which divided up a number of gift cards and other acute surprises! BUT ... Estonia's second decade, it is possible for the first H & M Shopping french cooking at home enthusiasts to visit and there already, and of course french cooking at home with a friend! ;) 12 September 20 will take place at a big VIP Shopping Event, where, along with all of the most knowledgeable and obviously moeinimesed armful of various celebrities and how indeed could not extort? I am also going on, and I have a super-duper happy to give this opportunity to the ten (well, a total of twenty ;)) blog readers! What could be better than waiting queue and crowd trügimise DJ Heidy Purga accompaniment to the store instead of the gaze, enjoy snacks and fizzy, and two days before the other Estonians H & M's Shopping enthusiasts!? ;)
1 You must be a follower of this blog's official (as yet, right click on "Join this site." Any sort of spam it will not cause any significant numbers french cooking at home will only help me grow :)) and supported by Anna Elizabeth smaller Like'iga Facebook page HERE!
2 Leave a comment below on this post why you're already in H & M's opening look, and you can add what are your favorite items in the shop. Be sure to include your full name, age and email address *! Comments can be entered once! NB! Comments will be initially under moderation, so your comment as soon as you can see, it does not mean that it did not come out!
Looking forward to the store opening, because the jewelry is beautiful, and there's always a super unique :) and when the fears of Estonia that will now be uniformly french cooking at home dressed up to go, then just jewelry can be hundreds of different ways to wear :) Jana Kõiv, 21 and queenmarili@gmail.com Delete Reply
I'm looking forward to because I've never been to any H & M store, so I'll be out of there empty-handed, because of their smart casual assortment is just as great. Helen Crow, 26, however, already been 27 on Sunday, helen125@gmail.com Delete Reply
I look forward to the store opening, since H & M has always been very good and a great range of goods, which has never had to leave empty handed. Also, the quality and the price of a normal subject, often with the stores in Estonia is not ;). H & M has been gathered from absolutely everything, lingerie, jewelry, skirts dresses jnejne. So the goods are exactly french cooking at home my taste ;). Kertu Karik, 23, kertu.karik @ hotmail.com Delete Reply
Looking forward, it was now high time that it should store in Estonia and would like to see if it makes it in the fashion street images. Most of all I like the basic things - comfort and its prices are quite durable. Maris Smith, 25, marissepp@hotmail.com Delete Reply
My favorite is H & M clothing store for children. These are both high-quality and interesting in appearance, both boys and girls. I have their children in Finland H & M store bought clothes and I am more than satisfied. Definitely looking forward to the opening of the store, because the store's price-quality ratio is very good, and I know that there will never be disappointed. Of course, love, as mentioned above, jewelry and bags. I can not wait when I get out of the store himself, some interesting accessory purchases. Helis Raudik, helis.raudik @ gmail.com french cooking at home / age: 20 years. Delete Reply
I look forward to the opening of H & M, because I have long been an admirer of the market chains, and I am extremely happy to get your favorites french cooking at home now seotada at home :) Getter Squirrel, french cooking at home 19, oravgetterorav@gmail.com Delete Reply
I look forward to, because I want to see how it makes the image of street fashion in their clothes and enjoy the most basic things - good value for money. Maris Smith, 25, marissepp@hotmail.com Delete Reply
I've been waiting a long time for the store opening. You no longer need to travel in Finland, the whole day, H & M is spending. Most of all, I love their lingerie and jewelry, but do not tell no one of the beautiful dress / coat / shirt, etc., that H & M is super-cool to be found. Stevelin Jaan, 23, stevelin@tlu.ee Delete Reply
Looking forward to the store opening as adore H & M jewelry and accessories available, and the fact that it cooperates with different designers to bring high-way ordinary people :) Kadri Kaur, 22, kadrikaur@gmail.com Delete Reply
I immensely french cooking at home enjoy their offered jewelry and handbags. I hope that Estonia's shop is also a season high SALE'd. In addition to H & M could also extend to Tartu :) Mery-Mõttus Kristi, 21 merykristi.mottus @ gmai

No comments:

Post a Comment