Tuesday, March 3, 2015

This is a special blog documenting life (diaries), including the stories, events, debates and what


This is a special blog documenting life (diaries), including the stories, events, debates and what you would like included herein. You as a key member, you can contribute to your colleagues by providing arguments (comments). Pina can offer words of wisdom, expertise, or your anxiety (your cry) for the community to be able to meet our requirements. gastronomica SOMA, contribute, and give your story, or anything with training that we put into the air.
'But if I told you I concerned because gastronomica I come from inside, collector Shur alive, and that period had been kajeruhiwa are sisters, gastronomica so that came from the future .. I exist, ....' I said
'For what evidence, ..mlinzi He was asked, and said that he heard cries from a pistol before .... so shown after committing the offense is and decides to run, ...' said attorney
'Me?!, ..hapana, To tell you the truth, honorable lawyer, gastronomica I do not know quite even use a pistol, killing ..nitawezaje man, and why kill him, not Paan then be nasingiziwa that is not my fault .... "I said
'Pistol can be used even if you have to use it before to see people do ... in movies etc ... are only limited confidence, and presumably did so, so that the fear and started to run .... "said the lawyer.
"Yes, it is true, I want to help you because that is one of my work, but it must understands the truth was, and kukuhoji this is one way to seek the truth so that I can help you, my job would be easier if you give me the details gastronomica yanayojitosheleza, I think until you have understood me, ... "he said and I calmed down and he went on to say;
'What I want to first understand is the essence of the problem, no matter what you do next can be the source of all this ... there might be something else happened, goes something was done there was no agreement, .... there are many reasons I like attorney I can dream, .... that's what you want to give me understanding your relationship with sister .. "He settled slightly gastronomica
'No other relationships between me and sister, moreover professional as I vyokuelezea original ..... is it just so .. "I said as I Suta heart, I do not know why I decided to say so. Counsel took his phone and write something you might have been sent and then he said:
"To meet him face to face, it's like twice ... and it was only a short time, asking me questions, if I know sister, I work with him ... but I was not familiar with him, so, ..... 'I said
'No, I did not know that that was coming, for he was a guest of the sisters, and I got there only to help, if you know that I am the boss we decided to come there to help her sister, as a fellow employee, now I How did you understand that he will come, when the sister was sleeping, does not recognize from these medications, gastronomica .... in fact I did not know that his guest that will come ... 'I explained it.
'Your details will protect the hazard mode yanajikanganya, defender said it shows that you have and you know that the stranger will come, and was instructed she ask this man his guest if he has the burden, tell me the burden is what exactly?' asked
'But the lawyer committed to our goal here is you help me, .... or not, and do not give me trouble, your question indicates that you want me in trouble, it is like you are the police, you are looking to judge me ...' I said
'Usipoaniambia fact I think if I have a chance to help you, as I told you, if no other details, the better we will look lawyer, I have a situation like this I see I can not help you, I want to do is you let me know my questions and explain everything so I can parse what is and what ... 'said
'Why is it so, do you believe that I am guilty and was responsible for what had happened, .... honestly I shakuambia everything I needed to tell you, these other important here ....' I said, and she regardless of my statement that asked the question
"I can not understand, because he heard that there was his guest had arrived, .. sister asked me the stranger who, I said I do not know, said track knew who it was, ... and he told me is probably his guest, who arrived with his burden, as is the bus aulizwe as Münsterland gastronomica his load .. 'I calmed down a bit looking for more words.
'Nikapeleka reported by sister, and sister said it was him, then I take it his burden because he did not want to be disturbed, and I did so, .. I remember quite said I ask each other and the stranger ....' I said
"Ok, so you the one who told you bear the burden for the stranger, gastronomica after the patron came to report that there was a stranger, and told keeper to go ask the guest if he has the burden, gastronomica and came and came back was told to do by the watchman? ' he asked.
'In this way and in the same time, you can supplying

No comments:

Post a Comment