Monday, March 30, 2015

The six contestants chefs will cook all Skrei and scallop french chef in the final on Friday. Cod f


Goodman Can you live in Stockholm french chef but to shop at ICA, Coop, Willys, Lidl or similar? So buy all the food directly from the producer. I am about to test how long it is possible to get involved with. I started September 24, 2011 and, after jam-making and into juice, become a genuine Goodman. Search Main Menu
Last Sunday french chef I was invited on a cooking course at the Restaurant Academy. french chef I have become a gratisätare? I show up soon in the newspaper Happened Extras together with Sweden's french chef other gratisätare? I hope not. But being able to walk away from my apartment to the Restaurant Academy at the Globe a casual french chef Sunday and join this course. It was actually really french chef nice. However, very strange than once with all the raw materials that should not exist in Sweden now.
Restaurant Academy educates the industry might say, plus they have a part like this short courses for individuals and businesses. They are closely tied to the Chef of the Year also that I blog for right now via LRF who is my partner. I will as well be the link between the farmer and the cook is intended. Unfortunately, it seems the clutch to be quite far away in the industry. The whole point of why I started my blog was that matsverige almost completely lost the connection to the commodity and its producers. Wholesale is the new farmer and delivers every conceivable food, but not from our local growers, but from anywhere in the world. Everything should be in large quantities all the time.
The six contestants chefs will cook all Skrei and scallop french chef in the final on Friday. Cod fish Skrei is really in season right just now. Plus it is a certified fish from a healthy stock. Good thinking. Two hours before serving it to be a right out of the commodity basket presented to the jury. Commodity Bin contains french chef this year Swedish duck. Domestic meat production. Good again. Then three accessory cooked potatoes. Quite right. Yellow onions. Good. And so the cabbage. Excuse me, but why ??? I get pissed at that point the cabbage and the entire organization. It is in the cutting edge of Swedish cooking has eyes on her from all professional matsverige, is about to lift the whole distorted perception of raw materials and their season. And then we choose cabbage.
Despite this, the day was very inspiring, educational and fun. After that day I dream kitchen with a stove that you can hang around. Check how nice it looks! A giant rock closest to the image that can be roasted directly on large stainless steel storage surface in the middle and a giant induction hob farthest. All over the stove row sat a quiet but effective extractor fan.
Related This entry was posted in Chef of the Year, kitchen work, Contacts of Goodman. Bookmark the permalink.
Website
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment