Monday, April 7, 2014

I made a mistake, because about one centimeter thick grilled eggplant in a perforated grill with su


Last Thursday I went to a 5-year break in Tallinn and friends and I were very hungry ship noustuamme.Ystävä recommended the old city beside the Kuluaar restaurants, where he had eaten some time ago. Salmon dose there was reportedly hyvää.Kaikki tasted good, but the salmon piece was very small and I think it was 13.5 per liikaa.Sitäpaitsi annoyed that a small glass of tap water were charged 1.3 euros!
On Friday, I traveled near Jyväskylä Snow Leena Leena's house and surprised me with the heavenly delicious munakoisorullilla tomato sauce (reference link back.) Which reminded a little of this restaurant in Tel Avivilaisen munakoisorullia, which I wrote here.
We ate a really delicious chanterelle soup and fell in love these plates! After we finished eating keittomme, we were asked if we wanted more soup and it charged ylimääräistä.Keitto was really good! After cooking, we ate a lovely Romanov strawberries, which are shown in the first kuvassa.Kiitos Leena, was a wonderful experience!
I made a mistake, because about one centimeter thick grilled eggplant in a perforated grill with such platforms, so that the pieces seized the stick, in spite of the oil, and hajosivat.Tahinissa did not have enough lemon, so the taste is not quite as good as it could be. On top of grated tomato.
Today I met with (last year we went here) Apple Mint Wendy's cooking jobs blog, which gave me the picture that appears delicious Vanilla-tyrnikiisseli-jälkiruokaa.En cooking jobs had never before tasted anything with sea buckthorn, and I liked it mausta.Hieman similar, but mansikkaisella layer of the dessert can be found in Wendy's book Season goodies for their own yard
Luinkin for Leena's blog, what delights were enjoyed. Awesome goodies you are enjoying yourself here period! Terrific price of a glass of water and you anyway Meals there. Scandalous ... Have a nice holiday in a continuation of you! Delete
Hanne; Leena wrote it well :) And the wonderful cuisine anyway, I nauttinut.Vesilasin price I saw in the final bill and yes it was a little ärsytti.Kyse ordinary tap water ... Thank you for some time vacation ... Delete
Just great base for your holiday delicacy. Jyvaskyla is for me, very familiar with the place. I have just syntyperainen Jyvaskylalainen. But for some reason been fair in their twenties of the bays I ahlunnut out of Jyväskylä, cooking jobs Finland. That owl grandpa cooking jobs was there back then, while still living in Jyvaskyla. Elikkä has established a long time ago. Delete
Jael, you remember what I said to them munakoisorullien sides of the bowl ;-) Good food photos! You have not tasted sea buckthorn? It was for me just an ordinary food, tyrnikiisseli So, when I was still living in Luvia. I can get it there, or if I want to put the mother. cooking jobs Chance of Triomphe, I'm back from Pori on behalf of Luvialta and I've always wanted to Jyväskylä, even at a young age I spent summers in a Keuruun mammal. Jyväskylä is the very spirit of a small town, which I like. Completely different than the kind of Pori. Jyväskylä, Finland, and the lake is seen in almost on the street than on the street. The only thing I miss is the sea, but here in the city on the island ridge born daughter was named Sea. Jael, now alankin manufactures kuningatarkiisseliä of soup blueberries and raspberries, then I drop the ranks just in the end. Oh, how wonderful it is to think about food, talk about food and then enjoy it! Delete
Wonderful foods you have eaten, but the Boy, the price of glasses of water! My blog would now come to an end when the outpouring of made the last trick. More than 2,300 files are missing, and I do not lower them again to my blog to download and add into place.: (Delete
Rainbow; cuisine has become eaten between :) Jyväskylä is a nice place, although I do not know it very well, as a child became a departure from the city for a few kerran.Luinkin Pöllöwaari restaurant used histories of that, but the current version seems to be different than if some day. Leena, I had never tasted sea buckthorn, I have used it mainly creams and shampoos, D the eggplant was so good! From that soup was definitely the best! "And we could really talk (and think: D) a lot of food affairs: cooking jobs D dream, thank you! There were goodies and they also had with you! The memories of delicious gluten-free kantarellipiirakkasi, yummy! Ktm: indeed, it annoyed me a glass of water hinta.Ymmärrän yes that lasinpesustakin cooking jobs will cost, but some are raja.Voi with the outpouring of annoyance when it was noin.Toivottavasti you continue, even if in another blog background ....'' Outi: thank you :) Carol: It was really delicious trip over there to central Suomeen.Ja really, really a matter of principle. Anyway that place was overpriced and trying to give the right change some money ... '' Bridget: Thank you, and thank you :) There is still left a bit of a holiday and the highlight, the son of the wedding! cooking jobs Delete
That's cooking jobs an expensive raanavettä. I wonder how much bottled water might be, therefore Coalition

No comments:

Post a Comment