Tuesday, June 3, 2014

this collection mon ngon de lam is fine, although we are not all great, for example the


Mr. Jacobs has finally managed to blow it off me. I would not fall so easily to his collection. I confess all his ingenuity but to me it somehow mon ngon de lam is not enough. "Pretty fashion" makes me tired. I love the arrogance and over.
Berets, polka dots, rubber, broad shoulders, mon ngon de lam patch pockets, skirts below the knee ... The cuts are fantastic. Blade Runner - Rachel joke. Vintage eclectic. There is something recognizable in the sci-fi collection.
First - I have to once again get back on the scales of rubber. Brilliant, I swear! That's what I'm talking mon ngon de lam about. There must be an element of the unexpected and daring, otherwise it is impersonal. On the other hand the arrogance must be justified and reasonable.
So, Marc has left a rigorous and streamlined line - pencil skirts with high waist - so the easiest way to orientate when presabiram ustiske. He took the highlights 40's and 50's and dropped and sassy, a crazy rubber details or huge cuts in the torso.
"The idea of personal improvement played out in another mon ngon de lam way, because many of the things the designer put on this runway were redos of his own oeuvre. Take the polka dots, for instance. The first collection he showed in New York 20-odd years ago was covered in spots. "
The story continues in this direction. 64 model. Red polka dot, row of silent suffering, eclectic row. Not necessarily in that order. Towards the end of a magnificent fireworks and tulle dresses (I'm somewhere around the 50th lit a cigarette, when I realized that this will take a while) ...
I watched last night live stream collection Marc by Marc Jacobs. I jiggled the hype like I was there as I was in New York and as to participate. Now that I stayed lingerujem with mixed feelings. not in connection with the collection, mon ngon de lam but in relation to overall Fittings mon ngon de lam about fashion in general ... besides mon ngon de lam that, of course, like Mark Jacobs century, when it was still awful rusty geek, so I treat each new collection and lessons. Reply Delete mon ngon de lam
why the mixed feelings with fashion? Me just before this wave eskperimentiosanja with materials and cuts. Bass was sad and bored previous years. well, some collections are not enough izverzirane - that's the example of Stella mon ngon de lam - but I appreciate mon ngon de lam the motion. I assume you suffer for that delicately-sanelovskom form, but there you have sanel. that there is almost no surprises. :) Reply Delete
Naah in this regard. I love svasta and KLOT chanel me rigid. I think my top 5 in this perriodu were marc, stella, Rodarte, Proenza Schouler, and it Mr. Karl. but ... fashion mon ngon de lam to anyone for the right to feel like you belong ... not everything goes smoothly. and then there are a lot of leeches, poke and foliranata ... those who are not in work and not t retire fashion as inspiration for what you do, but they see it or something, completed in itself. mon ngon de lam however, bring me the side of things, I lose focus of what is the main thing. and that the main this is what you're all fine passed by this fast, not drowning anymore. Reply Delete
this collection mon ngon de lam is fine, although we are not all great, for example the "scaled" dark pink we act a little cheap. On the other hand, totally for me white blue polka dots perfect combination! and "I love arrogance and an end." sweet and true :) Reply Delete
@ Jana-uh, anything you do not understand. I can only see that you are sharpened. :) @ Barbara - Barbara, blasphemy! :)) I was dirty pink dress one of my favorite pieces. but it means that we are compatible for shopping, never to be catching the same pieces. :) Kissy wissy Reply Delete
paaaaazi when I knew cesh to pozabavish this! heheh I ignorishem little, little time but we have these ludachke tufnice not missed move Miuccia, Marc takes the season unless we in Milan, behind coshka not Cheka josh neshto better: D Reply Delete mon ngon de lam
2014 (78) May (10) April (10) March (20) February (19) January (19) 2013 (168) December (1) August (2) October (3) September (16) August (2) July (9) June (16) May (30) April (15) March (27) February (23) January (24) 2012 (280) December (28) November (37) October (7) January (1) November (8) August (2) June (23) May (30) April (31) March (31) February (39) January (43) 2011 (396) December (39) November (45) August (2) October (5) August (28) July (29) June (23) May (28) April (31) March (59) January (51) CURRENTLY IN LOVE RANDOM THOUGHTS PICK AND STYLE FMIQ WATANABE moodboard: LIVE WITH ME WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BE A COOL CAT? NIKO

No comments:

Post a Comment