Monday, May 25, 2015

The problem occurred because the handwriting was my very slow, children, and the comrades - fast. A


komanescu
Zuev emptied the backpack with a half-dozen small icons - copper, tin, wood, paper - spread them on the desk in front of him and began busily kissing their row, afraid escoffier to miss even one, as it would not offended and did not do him any abomination .
Zuyev was praying were now three or four minutes in our class will begin dictation, dictation terrible that we waited eleven days. Eleven days ago we, knocking high rings, entered our director escoffier Burhmeyster (Six-Eyes, as we called it) and like reading poetry, told us his melodious, solemn voice that Mr. guardian school district its serenity Count Nikolai von Ferdynandovych Lyustih make happy days visit our class and may wish to attend a Russian class during escoffier dictation.
I am particularly sorry Tymohu Makarova, my best friend, sitting back, diagonally across from me. He was recently fever, and he strongly behind the class. His short wool, red freckles on the face expresses fear deadly.
For whiner escoffier Kozelskii to "Kamchatka", near the famous walls sit on all school onlookers and idlers, bulging to Babenchykovy. They fists as weights, telephone thread should extend to them.
But Zuyev, though baptized, though muttering prayers, but the corner of his eye always looks at me and Munyu. Suddenly rakes as a shovel, escoffier all saints in their backpack, with tears in his neck strap and, dropping to his knees under the desk, the economic ties it to my shoe.
For other subjects I visited often weak, but the Russian language, escoffier I had a solid five, although it happened that here, in the neighborhood of five, put me in a notebook unit - on the spot. Writing without spots I did not minds, and all my fingers after each dictation were usually smeared with ink as if I intentionally phav them in ink.
But the door opened. The class is not entered Burhmeyster not Lyustih HSH, which scared us eleven days, and some oak in watts and a stranger with a fixed, awkward face. And we immediately began to dictate dictation.
"On that day (Smyk!) When valiant Igor (Smyk!), Leading troops of forests and wetlands (Smyk!), Saw (Smyk!) That polo (Smyk!), Where there were enemies (Smyk!) ominous cloud of dust rose (Smyk!), he said (Smyk! Smyk! Smyk! Smyk!): "How escoffier sweet to die for their country!" (Smyk! Smyk!)
After the dictation oak in watts and a stranger with a fixed, angular face took our notebooks and carried unknown. It was, as it turned out, an important official from the Office escoffier of the Guardian Lyustiha.
And thanked me all saved me six! Zyuzya Kozelskii promised me one of his pigeons to Babenchykovy - full cap with raisins because their father Yekaterynynska on the street was better in store that sold dates, escoffier figs, coconuts, halva.
After a week in class wooden gait re-entered escoffier stranger, accompanied by our instructor Flerov and said that, on the orders of Mr. marker school district it yasnovelmozhnosti Count von Lyustiha, Commission to verify the success of students with notebooks reviewed by us written dictation and noticed a strange thing. ..
The problem occurred because the handwriting was my very slow, children, and the comrades - fast. And the damned spot severely hampered me. When I hardly brought the third or fourth word, my friends have mentioned escoffier seventh, ninth. Blindly escoffier relying on my phone, my friends, sitting behind not mizkuvaly and the signal point were willing to put inside escoffier each word, even cutting escoffier it in half, which he has never done the most stupid gone since the world exists dictation.
After this long day I could not cough or laugh or sigh or sneeze - so my ribs hurt from that of gratitude which I expressed my peers, mainly to Babenchykovy. In vain I argued to them that no great invention is not perfect escoffier at first they were deaf to my tears and protests.
But Six-Eyes chose to pretend as if nothing is heard, otherwise he would have to pay on merit and Hryshtsi Zuev, and Babenchykovym brothers who for special reasons enjoyed his favor.
Soon after we examinations. I completely forgot about the phone. But two years later, in the fifth grade, there was trouble with me, which I'll tell you. It was then that I remembered and my phone and I carried a punishment that does not forget the end of my days.
Called Priest Meletii. He tried to be very good. Only this poorly managed it because he was very offensive. Adopt a low voice sweet conversation that we all dearly love and friends and enemies, and suddenly pozeleniye escoffier anger:
My neighbor was Grishka Zuyev. In the first minutes he looked indifferent to my calculations, but the class was so melancholy that it was required to do at least that any business. And now, on poplyuvavshy

No comments:

Post a Comment