Thursday, February 26, 2015

These words be yananireeja my head until I get to the areas of the house of the sisters would not e


This is a special blog documenting life (diaries), including the stories, events, debates and what you would like included herein. You as a key member, you can contribute to your colleagues by providing arguments (comments). Pina can offer words of wisdom, expertise, or your anxiety (your cry) for the community pastry chef salary to be able to meet our requirements. SOMA, contribute, and give your story, or anything with training that we put into the air.
'Cha base not want he is interfering elements pastry chef salary thereof, destroying daughters scale, and the men who mistreat their wives ... it kayafungia work and had great success here in the city, every woman afflicted she ran to her, if there is a daughter pastry chef salary kabakwa she wanted ... .
"Be careful with him, the girl slick, ... he put in his corner, he hurt with laughs .... let's ask a good kid like that, why not marry, all who tried to marry her now deceased, see the publican, is where .. very .chunga contact with the girl ...
These words be yananireeja my head until I get to the areas of the house of the sisters would not even aware of it, I oitiliza my car up a little farther I do if my size, extraditing someone's car nilidnie and I walked on foot to the home of a sister, I knocked knock on the gate and came protector , this was another patron who was hired by the sisters.
'Do your job and do not consider other people's Messiah chungeza you understand ...' I said
'Nimekuelewa boss .....' he said and I walked up to the door of the house of the sisters, I felt the hair zikinisisimuka, I felt something kikinipa concern, until I turned to look back, I saw the defender speaking to the phone while she looked at me ...
Sister was sitting on the sofa with legs kailaza on sofa with laptop thighs, he was doing something in that his laptop, and he looked at me directly I came, .... then he moves feet and kuniashiria go and sit there on the sofa he lokalia him, and six;
"Welcome, come sit here, that I hear you talk, I'm crazy Mengo to do, being away I hear ... come here ..." he said to symbolize stay where he put his feet, and moved to stay, and he lifted up the legs a bit, and I sat down, and gesticulate toward it nisogee, so that his feet might remain in my thighs, I did not like the situation because I had my wrath but for sister, I found myself doing all they want.
'I came to the emergency, pastry chef salary and it is very important we speak, because I feel the state is not calm, any time the police can arrest me ... or arrest us ...' I said and he went on to write something on his laptop when he saw I ceased said mount serious eye and say;
"Okey, ... now ... would say, let a little ...." he said and continued to write something, then became wants to close his laptop and he went six, raised pastry chef salary face looking at me as cautiously looking at me directly, he said;
'If so, why seized my guardian, and they say they have enough evidence that the defender pastry chef salary has done it all, not every day you hear goes in court ...?' he asked
"And the police say they have found evidence, and have shamfahamu the river that had the beard say the man is? ' He asked me and I first I looked sister, to be ashamed situation because I feel like there is in me, I tried to imagine what his goal that question pastry chef salary I said;
"You are aware that this is who you know well that person is me, ... 'I said to him first and he holds the laptop he wanted to close, and then look at something he was writing in, and then lifted up the head look away, not looking at me directly now smiled whilst is scratching his head, his hair had placed some distraction distraction, I guess he had a plan to go to the saloon, he said;
'Unaonaeeh, while police searched for the man who had a beard is not so, and this is due to the description of a defender, that the man who spoke to the custodian, or not ... and she, who are yemshuku that goes kahusika and the murder .. .'akatulia slight and passing his hand on his head, and said,
'In other words, the police now believe the details protector since they found evidence of the beard or not, and so they began to believe that he said the watchman, whom are correct ... for it now police are now beginning to deal with the details of the defender, pastry chef salary is critical look at its details in depth, pastry chef salary what we yanatugusa how you see my point there ... 'He settled a bit.
'And from your description you, the man who had the beard is you, and so the police are looking for you, or not? Now I ask you a question I are on how to and why if it does mean you think you are honest why you submits the police, and told everybody tongue slipped, I said earlier incorrect I am the man with the beard ..... 'said Sister and looked at me directly Facial

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete