Sunday, February 22, 2015

Their challenge Chib digna-behavefree understand (Bwaya) marigold (mind) Lazaurus Mbilinyi majidmje


we discuss religious issues challenges point to meet them Mie !! I would highly beards as I demonstrate my picture future full beard, but now I have to shave off due to the fact that I am the person to travel to the world's Muslims, non-Muslims (including Christians) are the disbelievers a right, but even the world of Christians and Muslims are terrorists. as terrorist forces such as the Taliban, binladen, alkaida, cours cuisine paris alshabaabu etc. is equated with Islam, the difficulty is to confirm if indeed these forces exist or is propaganda cours cuisine paris of certain people against cours cuisine paris a particular religion, but now, bands I vyovitaja above the beard and the Muslim majority also keep beard, I personally najikuta I'd saana raising the chin, leaving it for kireeefu, black like what I know. but now in this world who husbandry beard is equated with Islam and where Muslims Many equated with terrorism, najikuta I was afraid of beards'm worried that there are some areas one being black and had a long beard then you may find the hands of the strict rules of the oppressor and compared with terrorism and therefore I have to shave hiizi and retaining only slightly cours cuisine paris naonewa religious grounds with many things in this world is our religion folks
albinism
CONTENTS September (2) August (1) March (3) February (1) January (2) September (2) July (2) May (1) April (3) March (1) February (3) January (3) December (7) November (12) October (6) September (5) August (1) July (7) June (6) May (10) April (4) March (9) February (10) January (14) December (7 ) November (11) October (9) September (14) August (8) July (14) June (10) May (11) April (12) March (15) February (9) January cours cuisine paris (13) December (17) November (13) October (16) September (19) August (17) July (17) June (15) May (19) April (12) March (15) February (13) January (13) December (21) November (15 ) October (17) September (18) August (21) July (17) June (16) May (16) April (16) March (15) February (9) January cours cuisine paris (12) December (25) November cours cuisine paris (26) October (9) September (2) August (3) July (9) June (3) May (11) April (13) March (24) February (2) January (3) December (9) November (18) October (53 ) September (3) August (5) July (1) June (4) April (1) March (1) January (1) November (1)
Their challenge Chib digna-behavefree understand (Bwaya) marigold (mind) Lazaurus Mbilinyi majidmjengwa Forward mbeyella (relief of life) michael auctioneer mushomi Matondo brightness - kissima thunderstorms cours cuisine paris Nyasa / Mpangala speak africa. Subi (nukta77) Tandasi Recognition (Kaluse) Vukani - kabinti thought Jacinta Ngonyani


1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete